Wantable is the first beauty subscription service that I have tried, and this month I received a box filled with a variety of products. Like many shopping clubs, when you sign up, you fill out a short questionnaire about what sort of brands/products you like. You can purchase one box for $40 or subscribe for $36 a month. The Premium Makeup Box ranges from $80-$100 value and includes 4-6 full-size premium makeup products.
Included in my box:
- Spadaro Sole Nero perfume sample vial, price unknown
- Spadaro Doux Amour perfume sample vial, price unknown
- Benecos Natural Baked Colours eyeshadow in Melange, $12.99
- Verhoeven Cheek Candy silky creme blush in Daiquiri, $16
- MyFace Cosmetics Lip Pop Gloss in 332 Hot in Here, $18
- MyFace Cosmetics Gigabite Lipstick in 351 Penny Lane, $18
- Kai Perfume Oil sample vial, $3
- MiA BelleZZa eye duos in Carbon, price unknown
- Color Club Art Club Striper in Pink Pastel, $4
My favorite products were the Verhoeven Cheek Candy and Kai Perfume Oil. The MyFace Cosmetics lip products were nice, but I was a little confused why I was sent colors for medium/dark skin. Perhaps I accidentally put down the wrong skin color? Many of these brands were new to me, and I enjoyed getting to try new products. Wantable, also, has a Fashion Jewelry Box that I would like to try next.
Wantable Premium Makeup Box was sent to me to review; however, all opinions are my own.
What do you think about subscription beauty boxes like Wantable?