Is it just me, or do there seem to be an overabundance of trends? Military. Pastels. The 90’s. Menswear. Fur. You could be the person least interested in fashion and still stumble into a trend while getting dressed. Sweatshirts. Florals. The color blue.
I don’t mind the deluge of trends because it means I have at least one item of clothing that is in. However, there is one trend I would like to indulge in more – leopard prints. Sassy. Sweet. Edgy. Leopard prints can be whatever you need them to be – small, neutral print for the office or large, bold print for the club. While too much leopard can be tacky, a hint can add personality even to a boring look.
Here are 12 ways to wear leopard print this season…
- Current/Elliott The Ankle Skinny Corduroy Pants
- Magid French Immersion Hat from ModCloth
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Ivory Leopard Print Leather Zip Driving Gloves
- Juicy Couture Sweater – Leopard Print
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Black Leopard Print Calf_hair Pashli Mini Satchel
- Betsey Johnson Vintage Leopard Strap Watch
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Abigail Plaid & Lenora Leopard Scarf
- Michael Michael Kors Ballet Flats – Bay View Leopard
- Betsey Johnson Multi Leopard Dress with Peplum
- ASOS Blazer in Textured Leopard Print
- Gap Printed Canvas Tote
- Alice + Olivia Platform Pumps – Dallas Leopard Print High Heel