Since Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, this weekend seems like a great time to steal the style from one of the best summer movies of all time. Naturally, I am talking about Dirty Dancing. It’s the 1960’s seen through the eyes of the 1980’s. As Baby Houseman, Jennifer Grey rocks big hair, knotted blouses, denim shorts, and girly dresses. As Baby falls in love with the dancing bad-boy, Johnny Castle, her style reflects her growing maturity and culminates in a very memorable pink dress.
- Madewell High Waisted Bermuda Shorts
- Equipment Brett Vintage Wash Blouse
- Keds Shoes Champion Triple
- 14k Gold Stud Earrings
- Lipstick Queen Sinner Lipstick in Pink
- Oasis Ballerina Lace Skater Dress
- Customized Women’s Satin Dance Shoes
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!