I do love it when life gets busy. The only downside is that I have less time to blog. I’m a bit behind on returning comments, but will try to catch up this weekend.
I’m so happy to be included in this week’s IFB roundup, and I hope you enjoy the links to the other fabulous blogs. Also, I’m participating in the Chaotic Goddess Swaps Local Flavor Swap. I had so much fun with the Books ‘n’ Bloggers Swap, so I can’t wait to meet my new swap partner. Sign ups end Monday, July 28th, so you still have time to join!
Getting Ahead by Jennine Jacob
This week we’re getting ahead of the trends by, you guessed it, indulging in hair accessories. Head scarves, headwear, heck, even jewelry. Maybe you’re taking the lax look to a whole new level, and try to wear sweatpants to work? Oh yeah, there’s that too! So, don’t fall behind, read this week’s fantastic roundup!
Links à la Mode: July 24th
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 3 Times You Don’t Need Makeup
- Beauty and Bits: 10 Beach Bag Must-Haves
- Chicagoings: Festival Fashion Headwear
- DressCode:HighFashion: Jean Paul Gaultier Couture
- Elisfa: Dolce Gabbana Couture 2015
- Fashionopolis: Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week 2014: Anju Modi and Rina Dhaka
- Felicity Charlotte: I’m Loving: Fly / Art
- Glamorous Revolution: Dethroning Vogue
- Happy Pretty Sweet: My Uniform: 5 Key Pieces
- Hunt and Harvest: How to Wear Sweatpants to Work
- Lil Miss Bianca: The Ultimate Acne Face Chart
- Lollieshopping: What does “Bargain” mean anyway?
- Moi Contraire Vie: Summer Hair: France Luxe
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Berlin Fashion Week Street Style
- Runaway in LA: The Avengers Style Guide
- Stilettosaurus: What’s in a blog name?
- The Daily Luxe: 5 Ways to Wear a Scarf (not around your neck)
- Trend Survivor: Summer Vacation Style: Hair Wraps
- We Are Ready Made: Cool American Girls
- What 2 Wear Where: Wear Now: White Eyelets