Target isn’t the first place I think of when I’m shopping for new clothes, but the store does have its share of fabulous designer collaborations. Everyone’s favorite bullseye is currently featuring collections from Who What Wear and dv that are both affordable and on trend. Here are 5 things I want from Target, and the best part is that they are all under $35!
1. Who What Wear Women’s Knit Bardot Dress – Combining stripes and the popular off the shoulder look, this dress screams warm weather fun. It comes in solid black and floral print, too, but I’m all about the stripes.
2. dv Flap Top Backpack Handbag – I’m not much of a backpack girl, but I love the shape of this bag. I could see this backpack working for auditions as well as road trips, two things I hope this year will be full of.
3. dv Raven Ballet Flats – I live in flats, and these cute ballet flats remind me of a pricier pair I saw last year at J. Crew and sadly had to pass up.
4. dv Saddle Handbag – The saddle bag is THE BAG right now, but I don’t like to splurge on trendy pieces. However, you can’t beat the price of this one, and it comes in three different colors.
5. Who What Wear Denim Pencil Skirt – I wear a lot of denim, but I currently do not own a plain denim skirt. I prefer knee length skirts to mini, but I like how the front slit of this skirt shows just a little bit more leg. I’ve listed this last, but I think this skirt is my favorite of the five.
P.S. Have you seen what’s in my latest Peaches and Petals box? Click the link to learn how you can save 50% off your first monthly subscription box!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see Policies for more information.*