It’s a cool, rainy day, which is the sort of day that makes me want to snuggle in and spend too much time online shopping. While the leaves aren’t quite ready to change their colors, my wardrobe is ready for a change. A little suede. A little leather. A couple whimsical accessories. Here are 5 things I want from Shopbop…
1. Frye Cara Tall Boots – These rugged, leather riding boots look made for walking through the city streets or the countryside.
2. Madewell Suede Moto Jacket – This 70’s style moto jacket looks velvety-soft, and the camel color means the jacket goes with pretty much everything.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Mac Saddle Bag – Made from suede and pebbled leather, this sunny colored saddle bag is trendy and functional.
4. Kate Spade New York Swan Watch – Every outfit needs a dose of whimsy, and this gold swan watch will add a hint of fun to fall’s rugged looks.
5. Stance The Anklet Cats Sock – Boot season is a great excuse to wear playful socks, and these darling cat socks will make you want to kick off your shoes as soon as you walk through the door.
What’s on your wish list?
P.S. Don’t miss this fall fashion roundup on Simple Moments Stick!
P.P.S. If you love happy mail, you won’t want to miss the Sweet Progress Fall Box Swap!
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!