Watching: Moana and Doctor Strange. The first is a sweet movie with a good soundtrack. The second is, well, strange, but it does have Benedict Cumberbatch! Also, I’m watching way too many Hallmark Christmas movies.
Listening to: This mix of classic Jane Austen soundtracks. It’s guaranteed to put a smile on any Jane Austen fan’s face.
Reading: A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles. This collection of connected vignettes is surprisingly charming for a story about a count put under house arrest during the rise of the Soviet Union.
Anticipating: Phantom of the Opera. I’m so excited to be seeing this show next week. I grew up listening to the soundtrack, and have seen the show once before. It is amazing.
Wearing: Crochet. This fall, I’ve been reveling in yarn. The green slouchy hat and silver gauntlets are two recent projects.
Pageanting: Cheering on friends at Miss Ohio USA.
Buying: Too many things. Thanksgiving week was a dangerous week for my wallet, but I found some great deals. I treated myself to Amazon’s Fire HD 8 Tablet as wells as some goodies from Ulta.
Vlogging: Vlogmas. From now through Christmas Eve, I’ll be posting a new video every day on my channel. Be sure to tune in!
Here are the rules!
Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
Here are my answers to Charlotte’s questions…
Thank you, Charlotte, for nominating me!
I nominate the following bloggers to play along (if you want to, of course!):
And, anyone else who wants to participate!
- What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
- What’s the best present you’ve ever been given?
- What do you think is the best present you have given someone else?
- What’s at the top of your wishlist?
- What’s your favorite holiday memory?
- Have you been naughty or nice this year?
- Do you have a go-to gift you like to give?
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!