I don’t mean to keep picking food related activities, but the March/April issue of Seventeen kept tempting me with its Next-Level Snack Hacks, and I simply had to try the Chocolate & Almond Butter Apple Nachos.
This super easy recipe calls for sliced apples, cinnamon, almond butter, and chocolate chips. Because I have to make every recipe my own, I changed things up with a splash of key lime juice and a smattering of dried cranberries and sliced almonds. I, also, melted my chocolate chips with a little almond milk to make a chocolate sauce. Yummy.
I love it when magazines do a quick question and answer session with a celebrity, so just for fun, I’m answering this issue’s 17 Questions…
- Favorite Book? Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Best Quote? “A life lived in fear is a life half lived.” – Strictly Ballroom
- Snack Craving? Chocolate
- Karaoke Jam? I’ve never done karaoke, but I’d probably pick something from Broadway.
- Musical Inspo? Movie soundtracks
- Dream Vacay? Someplace warm
- Fave Ice-Cream Flavor? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Must-See Movie? Gone with the Wind
- Netflix Binge? Doctor Who, which for some reason is no longer on Netflix, but it’s on Amazon
- Accessory of Choice? Garmin Vivofit
- Best Beverage? Iced tea
- A+ App? Memrise
- Shopping Stop? Barnes & Noble
- Beauty-Product Pick? Mascara and lip balm
- Current Phone Case? Black
- Best of Broadway? The Phantom of the Opera
- Most Used Emoji? Blushing Smiley Face because it makes me think of Felix from Wreck it Ralph.
What did glossies make you do this month?
Link up your post below!
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!