13 Things I Love About Spring
1. The grass is green, so green it looks like someone took a marker to everything that had been covered in snow.
2. The air smells different. Sweet and earthy.
3. The sun shines more days than not.
4. Gray skies fade to brilliant blue, teasing us with the idea of summer.
5. Birds chirp and tweet and drive my cats into a frenzy.
6. I can get away with a sweater or light jacket instead of my heavy coat and bulky layers.
7. The new season gives me an excuse to refresh my wardrobe. Hello, new clothes!
8. Thunderstorms. I love the sound of rain and thunder.
9. No snow! Or, at least not as much of it…
10. The days are longer, and I no longer want to go to bed at 6 p.m.
11. That week where all the trees are blooming.
12. Being able to wear a skirt without tights underneath.
13. Planning my birthday party.
Saturday I was at a photo shoot for new headshots and such, and I couldn’t resist taking advantage of my professionally done makeup and seizing the opportunity for outfit pics.
This is what I wore after the shoot: Gap oversize cardigan, Gap plaid shirt, Calvin Klein tank, American Eagle jeggings, BAGGU Cicle Purse (c/o Shopbop), Sam Edelman Penny Riding Boots (c/o Shopbop), Chloe + Isabel Starburst Petite Pendant Necklace (shop my boutique here!)
Today I’m linking up with The Lookbook Linkup!
P.S. For more style inspiration, don’t miss Denim and Fishnets!
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!