The last few months have been super busy, which means I haven’t posted about all the fun things in my Ipsy Glam Bags. If you aren’t familiar with this beauty subscription, here are the details:
♥ The Subscription: Ipsy
♥ The Cost: $10 a month
♥ The Products: Samples and full size makeup and beauty products
♥ Ships to: US and Canada
Inside the May 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag
- Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin (Deluxe Sample)
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackNoir (Deluxe Sample)
- trèStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Tuscan Wine (Deluxe Sample)
- Hey Honey Bésame Mucho (Full Size)
- Luxie Beauty Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660 (Full Size)
I really like May’s makeup bag because it’s just the right size for stashing brushes. My favorites from May are the foundation brush and the lip balm. I can never have too many makeup brushes or lip balm.
Inside the June 2017 Ipsy Glam Bag
- NYX Professional Makeup Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé in Pink Cloud (Full Size)
- BioRepublic SkinCare Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Fiber Mask (Full Size)
- BioRepublic SkinCare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask (Full Size)
- PEEK Beauty Multiuse Black Primer (Deluxe Sample)
- PÜR Mini Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara (Deluxe Sample)
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in What’s A Budget? (Full Size)
So far, I’ve only tried the nail polish from June’s bag. It’s currently gracing my toes and is the perfect color for summer. I’m curious about the black primer and will have to make time to experiment with it.
Inside the July 2917 Ipsy Glam Bag
- Ciaté London Wonderwand Gel-Kohl Hybrid Liner in Black (Full Size)
- Winky Lux Double Matte Whip in Angel Food (Deluxe Sample)
- Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance MAT Mattifying Toner (Deluxe Sample)
- Trifle Cosmetics Raspberry Ripple – Ombré Radiance Blush Palette (Deluxe Sample)
- tarte cosmetics Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in Park Ave Princess (Deluxe Sample)
This month’s Glam Bag just came in the mail, so I haven’t had time to try anything yet. I love the adorable egg yolk bag, and I’m really excited to try the tarte bronzer.
Shop the post!
What’s in your Ipsy Glam Bag?
P.S. If you like this post, don’t miss Beauty products I’ve used up!
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!