Hello, October. I didn’t expect to see you so soon, but since you’re here, let’s chat. Today, I’m linking up with The Blended Blog.
1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat?
Fresh donuts from a local orchard.
2. Red, Yellow or Green Apples?
Yellow or green. I like my apples tart.
3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play?
Does staying inside reading count as a sport?
4. Best Drink for Fall?
Fresh apple cider.
5. Favorite Fall Activity?
Shopping for new fall clothes. Bring on the coats and sweaters.
6. Must have Fall Purchase?
Loving this cardigan I got at Target.
7. Pumpkins: Pick your own or store bought?
Pick your own.
8. Real or Fake Pumpkin?
Both. Real pumpkins for baking and fake pumpkins for decorating.
9. Favorite Halloween Costume?
Hard to pick a favorite, but I really liked the Evil Queen costume I made last year.
10. College Football or NFL?
College football, although I don’t watch much anymore.
11. Fall or Halloween Decor?
I like to do a little of both.
12. Raking Leaves or no Leaves to Rake?
There are leaves to rake, but I don’t rake them. Lol.
13. Favorite Soup?
Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup or Vegetarian Autumn Squash Soup from Panera.
14. Favorite Fall Candle scent?
Currently lighting Cider Lane from Bath & Body Works.
15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice?
Love pumpkin spice treats.
16. Short Booties or Tall boots?
Both. It just depends on my mood.
17. Favorite Halloween Candy?
18. PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte): YES or NO?
No, because I don’t like coffee.
19. Hayride or Corn Maze?
Corn maze because hayrides are kind of boring, and I’m allergic to hay.
20. Favorite Fall TV Show?
This fall I’m looking forward to watching Poldark.
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!