Do you ever have trouble deciding between two different outfits and wish there was someone you could ask for style advice? Well, Amazon is here to help.
Hidden within the free Amazon Shopping app is Outfit Compare, which allows you to upload two outfit photos and see which one Amazon’s stylists pick.
I’ve been playing around with the app for a few weeks, and here are my results.
What I like about Amazon Outfit Compare
- It only takes a few minutes to get feedback.
- It’s an easy way to get a second opinion on a look.
- The style scale keeps feedback positive.
- You can upload mirror selfies.
- The feature is free for Amazon Prime members.
What I dislike about Amazon Outfit Compare
- There’s no explanation about why one outfit was picked over another.
- You don’t know who you are getting advice from. According to Amazon, their stylists “come from varied backgrounds in the fashion, retail, editorial, styling and creative fields. They have honed their expertise through ongoing training focusing on personal style, seasonal trends and more.” It’s all a bit vague.
- I didn’t always agree with their outfit pick.
This styling tool is a fun and easy way to get a second opinion on a look or to help you decided between two different outfits. In the end, I think you should wear the look you like best, but sometimes it’s easier to know what you like after getting feedback from someone else.
Have you tried Amazon Outfit Compare?
P.S. If you liked this post, don’t miss What I learned from the SAHM Casual Wardrobe Capsule Builder!
P.P.S. Don’t miss the Fall Sweet Progress Box Swap I’m co-hosting with Dean. Sign up by October 17th!
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!