Today, I’m linking up with The Blended Blog for TBB Asks and am sharing my answers to some pressing beginning of the year questions.
1. Resolutions or No Resolutions?
They’re more like guidelines… This year it’s about asking Big Questions.
2. Love snow or No Snow?
I used to love snow as a kid, but now that I have to drive in it, I don’t like snow very much, unless it’s snow on Christmas.
3. Name a New Place you want to go this year?
I’d love to go to Alaska or NYC or maybe venture overseas.
4. Would you rather have a new Hair cut or Hair color?
I’m pretty happy with my hair color right now (Madison Reed has been my go-to for the last few years), but my hair could definitely use a trim.
5. Name one special thing you want to do for yourself this year?
Cut out the stress. I tried to do too many things at once last year, so this year I’d like to not drive myself crazy with unreasonable expectations.
6. Least Favorite thing about January?
It’s so cold. Over the last few days, we’ve had temps below zero, which makes stepping outside a miserable experience.
7. Most Favorite thing about January?
A fresh start. I love the idea of starting the year with a clean slate.
8. When do you take down your Holiday decorations?
The beginning of the year. Most of them are packed away now.
9. Do you diet in January?
I don’t diet, but I do tell myself to eat healthier.
10. What area of your home do you want to organize the most?
It’s a tie between the bedroom and the craft area. Both could use some reorganization.
11. Favorite Winter Comfort Food?
12. Favorite Guilty Pleasure
Hiding under a pile of blankets and reading or watching TV (a.k.a. not going outside).
P.S. If you liked this post, you might, also, enjoy TBB Holiday Q&A!
This blog uses affiliate and referral links. Clicking a link costs you nothing, but the small commission from your click/purchase helps support this blog. Thank you!