- Reading Colin Meloy’s delightful novel, Wildwood, and being completely enchanted by it.
- Eating my mom’s delicious double chocolate pudding.
- Being featured in Inspired Design’s Smitten With Summer series!
- Listening to Jim Dale’s reading of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. It’s like listening to the movie 🙂
- Being treated to this gigantic strawberry sundae.
- Exploring the bookstores downtown.
- Watching Dr. Who at the insistence of my dear cousin.
- Lighting candles that smell like chocolate and blueberry cobbler. Yum!
- Pouring over the September issues. Vogue! Vanity Fair! Harper’s Bazaar!
- Learning about couture sewing through Craftsy.
What are you loving this week?
@akaleistar Write your favorite quotes on a scarf? Watch the Olympics and pick a new sport to try? Order a stack of indie magazines? Buy some cute stick on nails and give adderall 30mg online yourself a quick manicure? Use a necklace to organize your earrings? Pick out a new hairstyle? Start collecting stickers? Be […]
I know I’m late to the party, but I’m finally on Instagram (@akaleistar)! While I don’t have many pictures yet, I am bookmarking ARFotografie’s post about all the things you can do with your photos. My computer is dying, so I am busily backing up my data in the hopes that I wont lose anything […]
Loving: Making yummy oatmeal cookies Watching this Soviet parody of the movie industry Hearting this lace peter pan dress Getting postcards through postcrossing Listening to The Because Show Reading: Before Versailles: A Novel of Louis XIV by Karleen Koen Watching: Once Upon A time, Daniel Deronda Listening: Bruno Mars singing “Talking to the Moon”
Reread a childhood favorite? Write a letter to a friend? Listen to a podcast? Make cookie dough dip? Eat dessert first? Write a style manifesto? Have a Disney marathon? Build a blanket fort in the living room?